Wasp & Bee Sting

All critter bites, be it a wasp, bee or spider bite, are painful and in some cases poisonous as well. This usually leads to redness and swelling in the affected area along with intense pain, dizziness, headache and fever chills in the worst cases. Also, it is not uncommon to experience muscle spasm and joint pain when stung by queen bee or a big wasp.

In severe cases, hospitalization may be required, especially if the person who has been stung is allergic to the venom. However, the first line of treatment can always be carried out at home after you have removed the sting using tweezers. Simply wash the area with mild soap and water and apply Colloidal Silver to prevent the venom from spreading and to soothe the pain and swelling.

Guide to Using Colloidal Silver for Wasp & Bee Sting

This one is a no-brainer. Colloidal Silver is a highly effective topical disinfectant. In case of any kind of insect bite, including wasps, bees and spiders, all you need to do is fill up a clean spray bottle with pure CS and spray it on the affected area repeatedly.
You may also dip the affected area in a CS filled tub for immediate relief or simply pour CS directly over the sting if you do not have a spray bottle. Follow it up by saturating a cotton ball and holding it on the sting site for 10 to 15 minutes. This should alleviate pain and swelling in as little as 30 minutes.