What is Asthma?
Asthma is a chronic and often long-term lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways in the lungs, thus causing difficulty in breathing. Asthma causes recurring episodes of wheezing (a whistling sound when you breathe), chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing that often occurs at night or early in the morning.
Common Asthma Triggers.
Asthma triggers differ from person to person. However, the most common of them are:
- Airborne allergens, such as pollen, animal dander, mold, cockroaches and dust mites.
- Respiratory infections such as the common cold.
- Prolonged and/or strenuous physical activity (exercise-induced asthma)
- Heartburn and even cold dry air.
- Air pollutants and irritants such as smoke
- Certain medications, including beta blockers, aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen.
- Anxiety, stress or getting worked up emotionally
- Sulfites and preservatives added to some types of foods and beverages, including shrimp, dried fruit, processed potatoes, beer and wine
Colloidal Silver Treatment for Asthma.
There are multiple health benefits of Colloidal Silver that people around the world have gained from over the years. One of the major benefits is the way it helps asthma sufferers’ manage this disease. Many of them have been able to stop using their steroid inhalers altogether.
Furthermore, most asthma patients report that using Colloidal Silver helped to reduce the number of attacks they used to suffer from. In fact, some asthma sufferers claim to enjoy a complete turnaround in their health after they started taking CS regularly.
How Colloidal Silver Works for Asthma Patients.
A new research published in the Journal of Leukocyte Biology states that a common bacterium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, is involved in some cases of respiratory inflammation that can lead to allergies, asthma or other serious respiratory conditions. Thus, the reason why colloidal silver benefits asthma patients is because it kills the bacteria in their lungs that may be causing them to experience asthma symptoms. CS decimates the bacterium as well as the infection caused by it, which often results in pulmonary inflammation, allergy attacks, constricted airways and asthma attack.
Nebulization is the most effective way of treating asthma with Colloidal Silver. This way it is absorbed quickly by the cellular lining in the airways and the lungs and kills the pathogens living there. You can start with taking CS through a nebulizer three times and day and supplement it with oral intake of a teaspoon of CS twice a day.